Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Less Money, More Problems?

We've all heard the phrase "more money, more problems"(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FTRAeycmM0). But the same holds true for the other end of the spectrum. Dollars are becoming scarce these days in light of this recession period. But, am I the only one who thought prices would DROP with the struggling economy? It seems America is making more "money-spending" opportunities than "money-making" opportunities which is, needless to say (in my eyes), backwards. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I say this because, as often stated, history repeats itself. Though the economy is different from the 20s and 30s, it still failed because of the same principles, America's poor placement and usage of its monetary resources. A plan should have been put in place decades ago to avoid this. Its very comparable to coaching a sport. Coaches have game film to review mistakes made against a team so they can be sure not to make them when they play the same team again. Maybe we needed a better staff....

No comments:

Post a Comment